anyone who knows we knows i looooooove sweet potatoes.
i’d kind of consider myself an expert in making them a bunch of different ways.
here’s some toast i made a while back that i’m still dreaming about:
crushed red pepper
- pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- cut up sweet potatoes so they could be “toast”
- brush toast with coconut oil, bake for about 25 minutes
- poach or make eggs sunny-side up
- take out sweet potatoes, let them cool
- mash up avocado and put on sweet potato
- top your toast with egg, goat cheese, arugula, crushed red pepper
- enjoy with coffee (:
good news, this recipe if GF!
*for two people, we used two small potatoes, one avocado, 4 eggs, and lots of cheese but can vary depending on how hungry you are*