today is officially my last day as a student (if turning in a final and the teacher buying the first round after counts as class)
i don’t walk until may, but i sure am feeling sentimental.
here are some of my favorite memories:
- when cameron chad and i thought it would be a good idea to go to salvation mountain after a switchfoot concert. we didn’t make it…
- cj and i getting a flat tire on the 1 and hitchhiking in the back of a ups van
- my time at a21!
- leading delight (and kaylee eating sweet potato chips and guac for breakfast)
- being at the kids table with the greatest middle school leaders ever
- big sur
- valentine’s day in paris popping champagne under the eiffel tower and “crashing” a bollywood wedding
- paris, duh.
- all the food. all the coffee.
best of all was making the best friends and taking pretty photos along the way
more posts about adulting to follow soon (: