ugh i need a dish washer because i’ve been cooking so much recently!
anyways i made this lodge cast iron pan bowl last week and it was so good! (first poached egg ever was a success)
- steam kale over boiling water for 10ish min, drizzle with tahini
- heat up some cannellini beans (mine are from mother’s market)
- add a spoon full of wildbrine kimchi
- sautée shiitake mushrooms in black pepper and fourth and heart ghee
- in another pan, throw in more ghee (mine is from thrive market), brussel sprouts, turmeric, and salt and shake around (:
- the difficult part: poach an egg! (the crunchy radish can help) this was my first time so i’m no expert. boil two inches of water, bring to a simmer, add a little oil and some turmeric, crack an egg into a small bowl, slide in, let it poach for 3ish minutes
- throw it all together and enjoy!